Credit Services Association
The CSA or Credit Services Association is the UK’s National Association for companies who work with credit accounts.
Buy As You View are proud to uphold the values of the CSA in our attitudes, values and behaviours towards credit providing and payment collection.
The aims of the CSA are to:-
- Join together for mutual benefit and common interests
- Improve methods and efficiency
- Add integrity, structure and dignity to our business activities
- Present a united approach to those authorities and bodies who control our day to day activities
CSA members collect more than £5 billion of debt to the UK economy every year. Membership extends from major multinational companies to smaller more locally focused businesses like Buy As You View.
CSA Members understand their customers and are here to help, handling all debt servicing operations with care, courtesy and consideration.
As a CSA member, Buy As You View are:
- Industry Leaders
- At the frontline of industry developments
- Informed of legislation and market changes
- Adherers to the CSA’s strict Code of Practice
- Committed to industry issues, values and best practice
- Leaders in the marketplace
What does this mean for you, our customers?
You have the security of knowing that when you choose Buy As You View, you know that we are fully compliant with annual audit checks carried out by the CSA.
You can rest assured that the service you receive will respect your privacy and you can be certain that quality is upheld at all times.
In the words of the CSA, ‘CSA Membership means assurance of quality’.
Buy As You View are proud to be a part of this.