Accessibility Statement We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please use our contact details, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all of our visitors.
- Content should be usable/accessible with images "off" (disabled).
- The main navigation bar on this site uses an Image Replacement technique that makes the links accessible to non-visual browsers.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
- All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labelled.
- We provide an email address as an alternative form of access for our online forms.
- Form validation routine does not rely on client-side script.
- We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Any information conveyed through the use of colour is also available without colour (i.e. text based).
How to modify this site to fit your needs These links explain the many ways you can make the web more accessible to you.
- Windows users click here.
- Mac users click here.
- Linux users click here.